The state-of-the art designs include vertical centrifugal pumps that handle the abrasive solids encountered in most manufacturing waste fluids without the potential for pump seal leaking and failure.
The separation process is mechanical and operates without messy and expensive pre-filtration and, in most cases, produces a reusable or directly sewerable effluent thus dramatically reducing waste of disposal costs.
Models are shipped pre-wired and pre-piped for easy installation. Options include an integrated free-oil separator, automatic fluid transfer system, flushing shutdown system and packaged water reuse designs.
- High-tec polymeric membrane is highly insensitive to chemicals and concentration changes in the waste feed stream
- Half-inch tubular membrane allows processing of high-solids waste
- System operates in batch or continuous mode
- Skid-mounted units install easily in the plant
- Reduced waste volume saves on disposal costs
- Simple operation saves on labor costs and gives an extremely low operation costs
- Positive membrane barrier ensures consistent effluent quality
- Lower waste volumes reduce environmental liabilities
- Unattended operation and limited maintenance saves man-hours
|Volume Processed (GPD)||250||500||750||1500|
|Process Tanks (gal.)||180||180||330||330|
|Cleaning Tank (gal.)||50||50||70||70|
|Number of Membranes||4||4||12||12|
|Length of Membranes (ft.)||5||10||5||10|
|Process & Cleaning Pumps GPM/Pump||50||50||100||100|
|Amp Draw @ 460 volts||7.5||7.5||15||15|
|Dimensions (L x W x H, in.)||74 x 39 x 81||74 x 39 x 142||86 x 48 x 81||86 x 48 x 145|
|With SOS (Free-Oil Separator) (LWH) Inches||89 x 39 x 81||89 x 39 x 142||100 x 48 x 81||100 x 48 x 145|
|Weight with SOS||2000||2100||2400||2500|
|Operating Conditions||pH Range 2-12||Temperature|
50-125 deg F