Description: Bel Air’s stainless steel finishing media without the worry of rusting in process. This blend of sizies and shapes is a specific mix for the Bel Air FM-Bruni, Goliath Brunimat roll burnisher. The stainless steel tumbling media in combination with the FM-Bruni is the ultimatel for polishing and burnishing of soft metals like gold, silver and white metals. When used in vibratory or tumbling finishing equipment, stainless steel media actually improves part surfaces, hardness and provides substantial operating economies over other manufacturing methods.
Steel/Stainless Steel Media, Part # SS Bruni Mix 1
- Process Type: Polishing & Burnishing
- Grinding/Deburr Attributes: Mildest
- Media Composition: Stainless Steel
- Shape: Mix
- Dimension ‘A': 5/32", 1/8"
- Dimension ‘B': n/a
- Dimension ‘C': n/a
- Dimension ‘Degree Angle Cut': n/a
- Minimum Quantity: 50lbs
- Density (lbs/cu.ft.): 300
- Used With Machine Type: High Energy Barrel, High Energy Disc, Tumbler, Vibratory
- Used With Compound Type: MB#104, MB#56