Description: Bel Air carbon steel finishing media are ideal for edge radius, descaling, de-flashing metal and plastic, removing die lines, pre-plate finishing, degreasing, cleaning and burnishing. When used in finishing equipment, stainless steel media actually improves part surfaces, hardness and provides substantial operating economies over other manufacturing methods.
Steel/Stainless Steel Media, Part #SC-PINS 1/16×9/32
- Process Type: Polishing & Burnishing
- Grinding/Deburr Attributes: Mildest
- Media Composition: Carbon Steel
- Shape: Pin
- Dimension ‘A': 1/16"
- Dimension ‘B': 9/32"
- Dimension ‘C': n/a
- Dimension ‘Degree Angle Cut': n/a
- Minimum Quantity: 50lbs
- Density (lbs/cu.ft.): 300
- Used With Machine Type: High Energy Barrel, High Energy Disc, Tumbler, Vibratory
- Used With Compound Type: MB#104, MB#56