Description: An all-around general purpose plastic tumbler media with good cutting and wear rate qualities. A custom blend of small shapes and sizes for for the ultimate in finishing complex geometries. This media contains fine abrasives to allow faster cutting time cycles while still maintaining a high finish standard. For use on ferrous and non-ferrous components. Weighs approximately 65 lbs. per cubic foot. Color is green or red. pH 7
Plastic Media, Part # R-CM-0700
- Process Type: Deburring & Grinding
- Grinding/Deburr Attributes: Mild
- Media Composition: R-0700
- Shape: Mix
- Dimension ‘A': 1/4", 3/8"
- Dimension ‘B': 1/4", 3/8"
- Dimension ‘C': n/a
- Dimension ‘Degree Angle Cut': n/a
- Minimum Quantity: 50lbs
- Density (lbs/cu.ft.): 65
- Used With Machine Type: Drag Finisher. Tumbler, High Energy Barrel, High Energy Disc, Vibratory
- Used With Compound Type: MB#104, MB#4, MB#4A, MB#84