Description: A lightweight, long wearing plastic finishing media. A custom blend of small shapes and sizes for for the ultimate in finishing complex geometries. Excellent for pre-plate and pre-polish finishes. Provides very low Ra surfaces on most metals, especially for jewelry quality finishing. Weighs approximately 65 lbs. per cubic foot. Color is varies. pH 7
Plastic Media, Part # R-CM-0600
- Process Type: Deburring & Grinding
- Grinding/Deburr Attributes: Mildest
- Media Composition: R-0600
- Shape: Mix
- Dimension ‘A': 1/4", 3/8"
- Dimension ‘B': 1/4", 3/8"
- Dimension ‘C': n/a
- Dimension ‘Degree Angle Cut': n/a
- Minimum Quantity: 50lbs
- Density (lbs/cu.ft.): 65
- Used With Machine Type: Drag Finisher. Tumbler, High Energy Barrel, High Energy Disc, Vibratory
- Used With Compound Type: MB#104, MB#4, MB#4A, MB#84