Description: An all-around general purpose media with good cutting and wear rate qualities. This media contains fine abrasives to allow faster cutting time cycles while still maintaining a high finish standard. For use on ferrous and non-ferrous components. Weighs approximately 65 lbs. per cubic foot. Color is green or red. pH 16
Plastic Media, Part # R-700 WED 04,
1 1/2″ x 1″ x 1″
$427.00 – $5,312.00
Out of stock
- Process Type: Polishing & Burnishing
- Grinding/Deburr Attributes: Medium
- Polishing Attributes: Best
- Media Composition: R-700
- Shape: Wedge - Bowtie
- Dimension ‘A': 1 1/2"
- Dimension ‘B': 1"
- Dimension ‘C': 1"
- Dimension ‘Degree Angle Cut': n/a
- Density (lbs/cu.ft.): 65
- Used With Machine Type: Drag Finisher. Tumbler, High Energy Barrel, High Energy Disc, Vibratory
- Used With Compound Type: MB#104, MB#4, MB#4A, MB#84