Description: Designed as an extremely fast cutting media suitable for all materials. It produces low R.M.S. surface and superior pre-plate finishes. It contains no aluminum oxide and should be used when the wear rate is not a prime factor. Weighs approximately 100lbs per cubic foot. The color is gray. PH7
Plastic Media, Part # R-2000 HD Mini T
- Process Type: Deburring & Grinding
- Grinding/Deburr Attributes: Fast
- Media Composition: R-2000HD
- Shape: Triangle
- Dimension ‘A': 3/8"
- Dimension ‘B': 1/4"
- Dimension ‘C': n/a
- Dimension ‘Degree Angle Cut': n/a
- Minimum Quantity: 50lbs
- Density (lbs/cu.ft.): 95
- Used With Machine Type: Drag Finisher. Tumbler, High Energy Barrel, High Energy Disc, Vibratory
- Used With Compound Type: MB#104, MB#4, MB#4A, MB#84