Description: A fast-cutting plastic tumbler media composed of a blend of coarser abrasives. To be used for rapid cut-down when aluminum oxide impregnation cannot be tolerated and a fine surface finish is not required. Weighs approximately 70 lbs. per cubic foot. Color is black. PH10
Plastic Media, Part # R-1250 TET 02
- Process Type: Deburring & Grinding
- Grinding/Deburr Attributes: Fastest
- Media Composition: R-1250
- Shape: Tetrahedron
- Dimension ‘A': 3/4"
- Dimension ‘B': 3/4"
- Dimension ‘C': n/a
- Dimension ‘Degree Angle Cut': n/a
- Minimum Quantity: 500lbs, Special Order
- Density (lbs/cu.ft.): 70
- Used With Machine Type: Drag Finisher. Tumbler, High Energy Barrel, High Energy Disc, Vibratory
- Used With Compound Type: MB#104, MB#4, MB#4A, MB#84