Description: PLASTIC- CERAMIC HYBRID MEDIA, a completely NEW AND IMPROVED line of fast cutting polyester media, designed and formulated to provide a wider range of surface finishes. With the force and weight similar to ceramic media yet the non-impinging value of plastic media. Formulated with zircon abrasives for fine finishing of all ferrous, non-ferrous, and plastic components. Weighs approximately 95lbs per cubic foot. The color is tan
Plastic Media, Part # R-1000 HD PYR 03
- Process Type: Deburring & Grinding
- Grinding/Deburr Attributes: Fastest
- Media Composition: R-1000HD
- Shape: Pyramid
- Dimension ‘A': 3/4"
- Dimension ‘B': 3/4"
- Dimension ‘C': n/a
- Dimension ‘Degree Angle Cut': n/a
- Minimum Quantity: 50lbs
- Density (lbs/cu.ft.): 95
- Used With Machine Type: Drag Finisher. Tumbler, High Energy Barrel, High Energy Disc, Vibratory
- Used With Compound Type: MB#104, MB#4, MB#4A, MB#84