Description: PLASTIC- CERAMIC HYBRID MEDIA, a completely NEW AND IMPROVED line of fast cutting polyester media, designed and formulated to provide a wider range of surface finishes. With the force and weight similar to ceramic media yet the non-impinging value of plastic media. A custom blend of shapes and sizes for for the ultimate in finishing complex geometries. Formulated with zircon abrasives for fine finishing of all ferrous, non-ferrous, and plastic components.Typically used on medical bone plates and tough aerospace alloys and 3D manufactured plastic parts, for excellent process time and superlative finishes. Weighs approximately 95 lbs. per cubic foot. The color is tan.
Plastic Media, Part # R-1000 HD BP Mix
- Process Type: Deburring & Grinding
- Grinding/Deburr Attributes: Fastest
- Media Composition: R-1000HD
- Shape: Mix
- Dimension ‘A': 3/8"
- Dimension ‘B': 3/8"
- Dimension ‘C': n/a
- Dimension ‘Degree Angle Cut': n/a
- Minimum Quantity: 50lbs
- Density (lbs/cu.ft.): 95
- Used With Machine Type: Drag Finisher. Tumbler, High Energy Barrel, High Energy Disc, Vibratory
- Used With Compound Type: MB#104, MB#4, MB#4A, MB#84