Description: No need for water and compound. No sticking when processing flat parts. Density is 60 lbs. per cubic foot, more than most plastic media. Heavier than most organic shells and cob media. Self cleaning, no need for treating, dressing, or metal impregnation. Preformed shapes and sizes to avoid lodging. More dense to reduce process time. NO DUST!
Dry Media, Part # EF-0900 Tri-Cyl 02,
Angle-Cut TriCyl 1/2″ x 7/8″
$616.00 – $12,414.00
- Process Type: Deburring & Grinding
- Grinding/Deburr Attributes: Fast
- Polishing Attributes: Good
- Media Composition: EF-0900
- Shape: Tri-Cylinder
- Dimension ‘A': 1/2"
- Dimension ‘C': n/a
- Dimension ‘Degree Angle Cut': 45
- Density (lbs/cu.ft.): 60
- Used With Compound Type: n/a
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 12 in|