Description: An extremely fast cutting, aluminum oxide based ceramic media that provides a fine finish with maximum metal removal in a minimal amount of time. Used for all metals where fast stock removal is required. It can also be used for radiusing, deburring, and surface improvement. (100 lbs./cubic ft.)
Ceramic Media, Part # C-CN 04 D+
- Process Type: Deburring & Grinding
- Grinding/Deburr Attributes: Medium
- Media Composition: D+
- Shape: Cone
- Dimension ‘A': 1 1/4"
- Dimension ‘B': 1 1 /4"
- Dimension ‘C': n/a
- Dimension ‘Degree Angle Cut': n/a
- Minimum Quantity: 50lbs
- Density (lbs/cu.ft.): 95
- Used With Machine Type: Drag Finisher. Tumbler, High Energy Barrel, High Energy Disc, Vibratory
- Used With Compound Type: MB#104, MB#4, MB#4A, MB#84