Description: An aggressive, aluminum oxide based formula that creates a high density and low wear characteristics in applications where chemical accelerants are not used. A custom blend of multiple shapes and sizes for for the ultimate in finishing complex geometries.Typically used on medical bone plates and tough aerospace alloys and 3D manufactured parts for excellent process time and superlative finishes.
Ceramic Media, Part # C-BP Mix
- Process Type: Deburring & Grinding
- Grinding/Deburr Attributes: Medium
- Media Composition: C-HD
- Shape: Mix
- Dimension ‘A': 3/8"
- Dimension ‘B': 3/8", 5/8"
- Dimension ‘C': n/a
- Dimension ‘Degree Angle Cut': 22, 30
- Minimum Quantity: 50lbs
- Density (lbs/cu.ft.): 150
- Used With Machine Type: Drag Finisher. Tumbler, High Energy Barrel, High Energy Disc, Vibratory
- Used With Compound Type: MB#104, MB#4, MB#4A, MB#84