Description: A high density abrasive aggressive, aluminum oxide based formula with a low wear and fracture resistant characteristics in applications where high energy equipment is used. Typically used for very fast, wet grinding, on tough aerospace alloys such as titanium, stainless and steel alloys, because of its excellent metal cut. (120-150 lbs./cubic ft.)
Ceramic Media, Part # C-ACT-45 03 D-HD
- Process Type: Deburring & Grinding
- Grinding/Deburr Attributes: Fast
- Media Composition: D-HD
- Shape: Triangle
- Dimension ‘A': 3/8"
- Dimension ‘B': 3/8"
- Dimension ‘C': n/a
- Dimension ‘Degree Angle Cut': 45
- Minimum Quantity: 500lbs, Special Order
- Density (lbs/cu.ft.): 110
- Used With Machine Type: Drag Finisher. Tumbler, High Energy Barrel, High Energy Disc, Vibratory
- Used With Compound Type: MB#104, MB#4, MB#4A, MB#84