Description: An aggressive, aluminum oxide based formula that creates a high density and low wear characteristics in applications where chemical accelerants are not used. Typically used on tough aerospace alloys such as titanium because of its excellent metal cut.
Ceramic Media, Part # C-ACT-22 02 C-HD,
Angle-Cut Triangle 3/8″ x 3/8″ High Density
$488.00 – $2,190.00
Out of stock
- Process Type: Deburring & Grinding
- Grinding/Deburr Attributes: Medium
- Polishing Attributes: Good
- Media Composition: C-HD
- Shape: Triangle
- Dimension ‘A': 3/8"
- Dimension ‘B': 3/8"
- Dimension ‘C': n/a
- Dimension ‘Degree Angle Cut': 22 - 30
- Density (lbs/cu.ft.): 150
- Used With Machine Type: Drag Finisher. Tumbler, High Energy Barrel, High Energy Disc, Vibratory
- Used With Compound Type: MB#104, MB#4, MB#4A, MB#84