Description: Ideal for deburring, descaling, deflashing, metal and plastic, removing die lines, pre-plate finishing, degreasing, cleaning, and burnishing. When used in finishing equipment, stainless steel media actually improves part surfaces and provides substantial operating economies over other manufacturing methods.
Steel/Stainless Steel Media, Part # SS-OVALBALLS 5/32
- Material Composition: Steel/Stainless Steel
- Abrasive Composition: Stainless Steel
- Process Type: Polishing & Burnishing
- Grinding/Deburr Attributes: Mildest
- Shape: Ovalballs
- Dimension ‘A': 5/32"
- Dimension ‘B': n/a
- Dimension ‘C': n/a
- Dimension ‘Degree Angle Cut': n/a
- Minimum Quantity: 50lbs
- Density (lbs/cu.ft.): 300
- Used With Machine Type: High Energy Barrel, High Energy Disc, Tumbler, Vibratory
- Used With Compound Type: MB#104, MB#56