Description: Designated to greatly reduce cycle times while producing a superlative pre-plate finish and a very low R.M.S. surface finish. An extremely clean media during and after processing. Formulated with zircon abrasives for fine finishing of all ferrous, non-ferrous, and plastic components. Weighs approximately 95 lbs. per cubic foot. The color is tan.
Plastic Media, Part # R-1000 HD TET 01
- Material Composition: Plastic
- Abrasive Composition: R-1000HD
- Process Type: Deburring & Grinding
- Grinding/Deburr Attributes: Fastest
- Shape: Tetrahedron
- Dimension ‘A': 3/8"
- Dimension ‘B': 3/8"
- Dimension ‘C': n/a
- Dimension ‘Degree Angle Cut': n/a
- Minimum Quantity: 50lbs
- Density (lbs/cu.ft.): 95
- Used With Machine Type: Drag Finisher. Tumbler, High Energy Barrel, High Energy Disc, Vibratory
- Used With Compound Type: MB#104, MB#4, MB#4A, MB#84