Description: A finely graded silicon carbide based ceramic media that is relatively fast wearing and fast cutting. Especially suited for materials to be welded, brazed, or soldered where exposure to fused aluminum oxide cannot be tolerated.
Ceramic Media, Part # C-TRIC 04 E
- Material Composition: Ceramic
- Abrasive Composition: E
- Process Type: Deburring & Grinding
- Grinding/Deburr Attributes: Fastest
- Shape: Tri-Cylinder
- Dimension ‘A': 3/4"
- Dimension ‘B': 3/4"
- Dimension ‘C': n/a
- Dimension ‘Degree Angle Cut': n/a
- Minimum Quantity: 500lbs, Special Order
- Density (lbs/cu.ft.): 85
- Used With Machine Type: Drag Finisher. Tumbler, High Energy Barrel, High Energy Disc, Vibratory
- Used With Compound Type: MB#104, MB#4, MB#4A, MB#84