Description: An aluminum oxide based ceramic media that is versatile for general purpose and mildly abrasive mass finishing. This media can offer a low wear rate with a reasonable metal removal rate. Typically used for mild deburring on metals and plastics, and for burnishing (with proper compound). It can also be used in place of plastic media for parts that are to be anodized or can be used on parts prior to brazing.
Ceramic Media, Part # C-SCT-22 01 B
- Material Composition: Ceramic
- Abrasive Composition: B
- Process Type: Polishing & Burnishing
- Grinding/Deburr Attributes: Mild
- Shape: Triangle
- Dimension ‘A': 1/4"
- Dimension ‘B': 1/4"
- Dimension ‘C': n/a
- Dimension ‘Degree Angle Cut': n/a
- Minimum Quantity: 50lbs
- Density (lbs/cu.ft.): 85
- Used With Machine Type: Drag Finisher. Tumbler, High Energy Barrel, High Energy Disc, Vibratory
- Used With Compound Type: MB#104, MB#4, MB#4A, MB#84