Description: An extremely fast cutting, aluminum oxide based ceramic media that provides a fine finish with maximum metal removal in a minimal amount of time. Used for all metals where fast stock removal is required. It can also be used for radiusing, deburring, and surface improvement.
Ceramic Media, Part # C-ACT 60 03 D+
- Material Composition: Ceramic
- Abrasive Composition: D
- Process Type: Deburring & Grinding
- Grinding/Deburr Attributes: Fastest
- Shape: Triangle
- Dimension ‘A': 3/8"
- Dimension ‘B': 1/2"
- Dimension ‘C': n/a
- Dimension ‘Degree Angle Cut': 60
- Minimum Quantity: 1000lbs, Special Order
- Density (lbs/cu.ft.): 100
- Used With Machine Type: Drag Finisher. Tumbler, High Energy Barrel, High Energy Disc, Vibratory
- Used With Compound Type: MB#104, MB#4, MB#4A, MB#84