Description: Uses a proprietary fused zirconia abrasive specially formulated for maximum cutting ability. The harder alloy, the more it separates itself from standard products. It also has very low attrition rate for a media this aggressive. Also used for materials to be welded, brazed or soldered.
Ceramic Media, Part # C-ACT-22 01 E+
- Material Composition: Ceramic
- Abrasive Composition: E
- Process Type: Deburring & Grinding
- Grinding/Deburr Attributes: Fastest
- Shape: Triangle
- Dimension ‘A': 3/8"
- Dimension ‘B': 1/4"
- Dimension ‘C': n/a
- Dimension ‘Degree Angle Cut': 22
- Minimum Quantity: 1000lbs, Special Order
- Density (lbs/cu.ft.): 105
- Used With Machine Type: Drag Finisher. Tumbler, High Energy Barrel, High Energy Disc, Vibratory
- Used With Compound Type: MB#104, MB#4, MB#4A, MB#84