Description: A fine grain aluminum oxide based ceramic media product that provides a smooth finish while still allowing for fast metal removal with medium wear. Used in high performance cutting, deburring, and surface improvement. It produces a fine finish on all softer metals including aluminum die castings. (95 lbs./ cubic ft.)
Ceramic Media, Part # C-ACC-60 01 C
- Material Composition: Ceramic
- Abrasive Composition: C
- Process Type: Deburring & Grinding
- Grinding/Deburr Attributes: Medium
- Shape: Cylinder
- Dimension ‘A': 1/4"
- Dimension ‘B': 9/16"
- Dimension ‘C': n/a
- Dimension ‘Degree Angle Cut': 60
- Minimum Quantity: 50lbs
- Density (lbs/cu.ft.): 95
- Used With Machine Type: Drag Finisher. Tumbler, High Energy Barrel, High Energy Disc, Vibratory
- Used With Compound Type: MB#104, MB#4, MB#4A, MB#84