Description: An aluminum oxide based ceramic media that offers efficient and fast-cutting capabilities. This bonding formulation utilizes a high concentration of aluminum oxide blends which results in a low media wear rate. It can be used in all types of mass finishing equipment and has excellent wear characteristics, even when used in high energy machines, for use on all metals where fast stock removal is required. (100 lbs./cubic ft.)
Ceramic Media, Part # C-ACC-30 04 D
- Material Composition: Ceramic
- Abrasive Composition: D
- Process Type: Deburring & Grinding
- Grinding/Deburr Attributes: Fast
- Shape: Cylinder
- Dimension ‘A': 1/2"
- Dimension ‘B': 7/8"
- Dimension ‘C': n/a
- Dimension ‘Degree Angle Cut': 30
- Minimum Quantity: 500lbs, Special Order
- Density (lbs/cu.ft.): 100
- Used With Machine Type: Drag Finisher. Tumbler, High Energy Barrel, High Energy Disc, Vibratory
- Used With Compound Type: MB#104, MB#4, MB#4A, MB#84