Description: A high density abrasive free media utilizing a similar composition to our A3. Ideal for chemically accelerated processes, it is available in preforms for applications where size and shape are critical. It is an excellent choice for low surface finished, burnishing or as a driver, or for loose abrasive.
Ceramic Media, Part # C-ACC-22 03 B-HD
- Material Composition: Ceramic
- Abrasive Composition: B-HD
- Process Type: Polishing & Burnishing
- Grinding/Deburr Attributes: Mild
- Shape: Cylinder
- Dimension ‘A': 3/8"
- Dimension ‘B': 5/8"
- Dimension ‘C': n/a
- Dimension ‘Degree Angle Cut': 22
- Minimum Quantity: 1000lbs, Special Order
- Density (lbs/cu.ft.): 120
- Used With Machine Type: Drag Finisher. Tumbler, High Energy Barrel, High Energy Disc, Vibratory
- Used With Compound Type: MB#104, MB#4, MB#4A, MB#84