Description: A preformed version of A3; it has the exact finishing characteristics A3 is known to provide. Ideal for the development of a high color burnish, light burr removal, radius formation, and driving loose abrasives. (140 lbs./ cubic ft.)
Ceramic Media, Part # C-ACC-22 02 A
- Material Composition: Ceramic
- Abrasive Composition: A
- Process Type: Polishing & Burnishing
- Grinding/Deburr Attributes: Mildest
- Shape: Cylinder
- Dimension ‘A': 3/16"
- Dimension ‘B': 3/8"
- Dimension ‘C': n/a
- Dimension ‘Degree Angle Cut': 22
- Minimum Quantity: 50lbs
- Density (lbs/cu.ft.): 140
- Used With Machine Type: Drag Finisher. Tumbler, High Energy Barrel, High Energy Disc, Vibratory
- Used With Compound Type: MB#104, MB#4, MB#4A, MB#84