Description: An extremely hard, fine grained, abrasive-free ceramic media. Most common applications for A+ include: burnishing (with proper compound), polishing, light deburring, and drive loose abrasives. It is a proven choice for use in chemically accelerated processes due to its exceptional impact resistance
Ceramic Media, Part # C-ACC-22 01 A+
- Material Composition: Ceramic
- Abrasive Composition: A
- Process Type: Polishing & Burnishing
- Grinding/Deburr Attributes: Mild
- Shape: Cylinder
- Dimension ‘A': 1/4"
- Dimension ‘B': 5/8"
- Dimension ‘C': n/a
- Dimension ‘Degree Angle Cut': 22
- Minimum Quantity: 500lbs, Special Order
- Density (lbs/cu.ft.): 85
- Used With Machine Type: Drag Finisher. Tumbler, High Energy Barrel, High Energy Disc, Vibratory
- Used With Compound Type: MB#104, MB#4, MB#4A, MB#84